This is my entry to dA’s “What does your artistic journey look like?” Contest.
This is my interpretation of my artistic journey.
Reading the image:
- Starting with the bottom left corner, this is my past and the beginning of my journey within the art world (using traditional tools and mediums).
- Moving up toward the top left corner, I start my transition to the digital art world, with the purchase of my very first tablet.
- Moving along to the top right corner, is where I am presently, continuing to pursue art within the digital realm.
- The bottom right corner is where I hope to be in the future, bringing all the pieces of my past and present towards a better future.
- Finishing and bringing the image full circle is a self portrait doing what I love, ART!
- The glowing, flowing images are a selected assortment of my paintings. Dating between ~2006-2014.
Let me know in the comments, what you think of the final image!